Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

February 10, 2008

Jordan's surgery sex trouble

JordanJordan has confessed her recent plastic surgery has ruined her sex life.

The mother-of-three recently had a boob reduction and a nose job but isn't happy with her new breasts and blames them for ruining her once wild sex life with spouse Peter Andre.

She said: "Pete loves it all and he prefers my boobs smaller. He said the other day that I am his perfect woman. When we have sex, I just lie there dead so it's fine. I don't move. Poor Pete, though - he paid for my surgery and he goes to kiss me and I back off because I don't want him to touch my nose."

Jordan - real name Katie Price - is also disappointed with the size of her new boobs, because they are still too big.

The 29-year-old star, who previously boasted a massive 34GG bust - said: "When I saw my boobs I was disappointed because they looked big and I wanted them to be a lot smaller.

"My words to the doctor beforehand were, 'I want to go a lot smaller. More pert. More stuck-on looking. But I still want people to think I've got big boobs.'

"They look fine in a bra but they hang too low when I'm standing up and it's really bad when I'm lying down. There's about a four inch gap. I've also got indents so you can see where the implant is sitting."