Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

February 2, 2009

Emma Watson's sexy confusion

Emma Watson's sexy confusionEmma Watson finds being called sexy "embarrassing and confusing".

The 18-year-old actress - who plays Hermione in the 'Harry Potter' film franchise - does not want to be known for her looks, and has no interest in starring in raunchy photo-shoots.

I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt

She said: "I find the whole concept of being 'sexy' embarrassing and confusing. If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me - dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe.

"Then there's the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that's not me. I feel uncomfortable. I'd never go out in a mini-skirt. It's nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn't do that."

Emma adds she does not think women needs to dress in revealing clothes to look attractive, adding it often has the opposite effect.

She explained: "Personally, I don't actually think it's even that sexy. What's sexy about saying, 'I'm here with my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I've got'? My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder."