Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

September 5, 2009

Rumer Willis' Fighting Thrill

Rumer Willis' Fighting ThrillRumer Willis rang her dad when she learned to fire a gun.

The actress was so thrilled with the action skills she learned while filming 'Sorority Row', she couldn't wait to tell 'Die Hard' star Bruce Willis.

She said: "I'm actually really excited about doing this. I called dad after I did it and I was like, 'Dad, I felt so bada*s when I did this.'

"I would love to do more stuff like that. It's so much fun, but I was definitely a little nervous."

Rumer recently revealed she enjoyed getting to grips with a firearm for the movie.

She said: "It was really cool. I was only shooting maybe quarter loads or half rounds, but they took me outside and I was like, 'All right!' "

While the 21-year-old star was comfortable sharing her firearms knowledge with her father, she admits she would think twice about letting him see her get naked for a movie.

I can't imagine being like, 'Hey Dad, want to come?' I'd just have to wait for it to come out on DVD so I could fast forward through those scenes.

She said: "I can't imagine being like, 'Hey Dad, want to come?' I'd just have to wait for it to come out on DVD so I could fast forward through those scenes."