Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

October 14, 2010

Jessica Biel in awe of Meryl Streep

Jessica Biel in awe of Meryl StreepHollywood actress Jessica Biel is in awe of the Oscar-winning actress Meryl Streep and hopes she can emulate a career like her.

"Meryl Streep can do 'Mamma Mia, 'Doubt' and then 'Julie and Julia' and nobody questions it. I would hope that for my future, that I can be challenged by different genres and characters, but at the same time I'll never look back and think, 'Oh I've made it now, you can relax', because I don't think successful women ever feel that way," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

The "Elizabethtown" star admits there are other actresses she admires for their versatility including 61-year-old Streep.

"There are lots of people I look up to, like Cate Blanchett and Kate Winslet as well as Meryl. Those are the women that can do anything," she said.