Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

January 23, 2009

Lily Allen snogs twin sisters

Lily Allen snogs twin sistersLily Allen has confessed she kissed identical sisters during a trip to the US.

She told the Gay Times magazine: "I did once kiss identical twins in San Diego. I was on the sofa and I had them both. I was dancing and shoving my a**e on one of them."

While the singer says this was her sole sexual encounter with women, she admits to having lesbian fantasies "a lot".

She added: "I do have wet dreams - lesbian dreams - quite a lot."

Lily - who has previously been romantically linked to DJ Seb Chew and Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons - recently claimed her fame is ruining her sex life.

She said: "I have had a couple of times when I've got to know someone and we've had a really great time at my London apartment, just watching TV and having sex.

"And then I get paranoid because I get like, 'I don't want to leave the house with you because I don't want us to be photographed together and for us to suddenly have to justify our relationship, when we don't know what it is yet'."