Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

January 8, 2009

Emma slams skinny stars

Emma slams skinny stars"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson has slammed skinny stars as she finds their shape ugly.

According to thesun.co.uk , Emma said she doesn't want to look like ultra thin stars such as the Olsen twins or Keira Knightley.

The 18-year-old said: "I don't think it's very pretty to be really, really, skinny. It's not inspirational at all for me. I'm lucky and I'm this size naturally. I don't diet and I don't aspire to be super skinny. I just don't think it's very pretty."

She said she enjoys food too much and can never be too thin.

She added: "Even if I wanted to be that skinny, I love food and I love cooking and I love sitting down and having nice meals, so it just wouldn't be possible for me."