Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

July 18, 2009

Gerard Butler No Sex Symbol

Gerard Butler No Sex SymbolGerard Butler thinks people are "insane" for calling him "sexy".

The Scottish actor - who bulked up for comic book movie '300' in 2007 - finds it weird people want him to show off his toned torso, but he always gives any flesh baring scenes his all.

He said: "I do tend to get asked to take my clothes off in films quite a lot. Trust me, if I could leave my clothes on in a movie, I'd rather do that any time. But if I'm going to get undressed I'm going to do it as well as I can. Whenever I hear people say that's sexy... for the few people that say that, I think, 'Are you insane?' "

I'm in New York right now filming and I'm in heaven

The 39-year-old hunk is rumoured to be dating his 'The Bounty' co-star Jennifer Aniston.

Although neither Gerard or Jennifer are yet to give anything away regarding a possible romance, the actor admits it has been "heaven" working with the former 'Friends' star.

He said: "She is one classy lady. Everyday I go to work with her I'm always surprised about how cool, easy and down to earth and real she is.

"I'm in New York right now filming and I'm in heaven. I can't always say that about movies."