Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

July 19, 2009

Sarah Harding Struggled With Screen Kiss

Sarah Harding Struggled With Screen KissSarah Harding says kissing Dominic Cooper was "weird".

The Girls Aloud beauty - who is dating DJ Tom Crane - found it strange locking lips with the 'Mamma Mia!' heartthrob for her acting debut in UK TV show 'Freefall'.

She said: "It was very weird, not in a bad way, mind. It's just that when you're kissing someone other than your boyfriend, you just feel a bit wrong.

"But it didn't feel like a real kiss. The room was full of people getting us to do it again. I just ended up laughing during the takes. It was very awkward.

The Girls Aloud beauty - who is dating DJ Tom Crane - found it strange locking lips with the 'Mamma Mia!' heartthrob for her acting debut in UK TV show 'Freefall'

"Dominic is a very good-looking, though, and as it was my first on-screen snog, I could have done a lot worse."

Sarah admits she's nervous about Tom watching the kiss as she knows he's uncomfortable about her locking lips with another man.

The blonde beauty added: "He hasn't seen it and I'm scared! I don't think he could watch me doing that, he's a man's man. He doesn't like the idea, even though he knows it's only acting, but he's proud of what I've done. He's met Dominic and they get on really well."