Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

January 10, 2010

Perry threatens to turn lesbian if boyfriend cheats

Perry threatens to turn lesbian if boyfriend cheatsSinger Katy Perry has warned husband-to-be Russell Brand that she will become a lesbian if he will cheat as she has a soft corner for women.

"I have a soft spot for women. If any of my boyfriends ever fail me, I will turn to them," dailystar.co.uk quoted Perry as saying.

The "I Kiss A Girl" singer, who got engaged to Brand during their India visit, has admitted that whenever she sees a beautiful woman, she wants to do more than just to look at them.

"Some women walk into the room and they are so beautiful and you are like - 'I wanna smell you'. I have certain girlfriends who I just think are the most angelic, beautiful creatures," she said.