Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

January 6, 2010

Rihanna wants to become an actress

Rihanna wants to become an actressThe 'Russian Roulette' singer is not satisfied with being a globe-conquering pop star and is ready to turn her attention to the screen in 2010.

She said: "There is so much I want to do. I would love to try my hand at acting. I just want to keep getting better."

Rihanna, 21, is also keen to get involved with fashion and is keen to design her own clothing range.

The pop beauty - who is renowned for her daring and racy choice of outfits - added: "I'll hopefully be making movies and having something to do with fashion as well as making music in years to come."

I want to stop shopping, stop being late, start waking up early, stuff like that.

As well as her acting plans, Rihanna has made a number of other resolutions for the coming year.

Her priority is to correct her horrendous time-keeping.

She said: "I want to stop shopping, stop being late, start waking up early, stuff like that."